Gather your friends together and stretch your creativity with clay.
ClaySocial: Mix + Match Your Party
ClaySocial is the perfect way to relax, hang out and make cool stuff with clay, take a yoga class, or choose a combo package together. Led by artist Joni Moriyama (also a yoga instructor), each workshop is tailored to participants’ interests and is ideal for groups of all kinds, big and small. It can be held at your preferred location or at Studio Dalmori in Parkdale.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose an activity or a combination for a full 2 hours: a clay studio project (2 hours), smaller clay studio project (1 hour), Gentle yoga class (1 hour), Restorative yoga (1 hour), Clay Meditation (1 hour).
- Choose your location. Classes at Studio Dalmori are for a maximum of 6 friends. Classes over 6 friends can be held at your home or condo (activity room) location.
- Choose your time. Recommended weekend time slots are for 2 hours
- Friday 7:30 – 9:30pm
- Saturday 10am – 12pm or 2 – 4pm
- Sunday 10am – 12pm or 2 – 4pm
- Weekday day or nights to be negotiated
To Book Your Party:
Choose your activity, location and time and we’ll get the ball rolling.
- $120 per hour for groups 6 or less + HST
- $18 per hour per person for groups 7 or over + HST
- Materials and equipment included