Gather your friends together and stretch your creativity with clay.
ClaySocial: Mix + Match Your Party
ClaySocial is the perfect way to relax, hang out and make cool stuff with clay. Led by artist Joni Moriyama, each workshop is tailored to participants’ interests and is ideal for groups big and small. It can be held at your preferred location or at Studio Dalmori in Parkdale.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose a clay project for a full 2 hours: Choose an activity from the workshop list or pick your own.
- Choose your location. Classes at Studio Dalmori are for a maximum of 6 friends. Classes over 6 friends can be held at your home or condo (activity room) location.
- Choose your time. Recommended weekend time slots are for 2 hours
- Friday 7:30 – 9:30pm
- Saturday 10am – 12pm or 2 – 4pm
- Sunday 10am – 12pm or 2 – 4pm
- Weekday day or nights to be negotiated
To Book Your Party:
Choose your activity, location and time and we’ll get the ball rolling.
For groups 6 or less:
- $240 + 31.2 (hst) + 50 (material fee) = $321.20
For groups 7 or over (held offsite):
- $40 per class per person + HST +$80 Materials, firing and travel